- United Foundation for China’s Health (UFCH) was established in 2001, with main operation in China. Since 2012, we have been delivering Children’s Medical Care Program to help those orphaned children with medical needs. In the past years, we have been focusing on the health and care area including maternity care, disease aid and capacity building as well as medical education.
- UFCH is the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) representation of the United Family Healthcare (UFH). UFH is the largest donor to us and 1% of the annual revenue from UFH goes to support life-saving and life-changing surgeries, hospital, clinical and specialty care for underserved children and adults across China.
- Meanwhile, UFCH has a Wheels for Life (WFL) mobile clinic program staffed by UFH doctors and nurses serving the community based population including orphaned children, migrant families and those in need. Through WFL, we help those in need to access free healthcare provision with overcoming the ‘last mile’ challenge. Since its operation in November 2015, the WFL mobile clinic has driven up to 10,000 kilometers in China including Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region.
- We hope to serve and integrate with the communities through providing ongoing training, education and seminars to caregivers, doctors and nurses and the general public.
- Being a non-public foundation, we successfully registered with Chinese civil affairs authority in January 2018 as a charity organization.
- ‘Healing brings hope’, which is our vision to achieve.
- For more information, please click on the website