- United Family Healthcare (UFH) is an international hospital and clinic network that provides private, premium healthcare. UFH has led the way in private international healthcare in China. After almost two decades, UFH has established itself with hospitals and clinics in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Tianjin, Qingdao, Bo’ao and Hangzhou as the provider of choice for those seeking premium, personalized healthcare. There are over 400 full-time doctors from 25 different countries and regions working in UFH. Additionally there are over 1000 part-time experts and over 900 nurses on the team.
- From the first day UFH came to be, we have always put patients first, drawing from the best medical models from both east and west. UFH has never veered from its path of continuous quality improvement for the sake of our patients; this includes always putting quality, safety, and service first.
- With primary care as the core philosophy of our general practice, UFH has built a continuous comprehensive system that starts from preventive care and covers diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation. This healthcare system, combined with the employment of a strict medical standard, the adoption of proven medical management techniques, and a willingness to invest in infrastructure and technology, has allowed United Family Healthcare to achieve remarkable results for its patients and set a healthcare delivery standard for others to emulate.
- UFH is constantly striving to meet and exceed worldwide service quality and patient safety standards. This level of quality is evidenced by our sixth Joint Commission International (JCI) reaccreditation.
- For more information, please click on the website